This could be due to the cookies within your browser. Delete thise, close your browser afterwards and try it again. Possibly the stream is blocked by an AdBlocker or an anti-virus program. Turn your AdBlocker off and/or make an excpetion for this stream in your anti-virus program.
In case this is not working, try to watch the stream from another browser. Use Chrome and did you install the extensions that collect data? Turn those ones off.
Update your browser in case the solutions described above don't work.
Or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The stream is unstable or stops
Check if your internet connection is stable. When this isn't the cause, choose a lower playback quality by clicking the quality icon in the play bar. In case this doesn't help, delete your cookies and restart the stream.
The stream is blocked in my browser
Possibly the stream is blocked by an AdBlocker or anti-virus program. Turn your AdBlocker off or/and create a exception for this stream in your anti-virus program.
When this is not helping, update your browser or try to use another browser.
I can see the show but I have no sound
Control in the video player if your sound isn't 'muted' via the sound icon in the playbar. If the sound is on you can check the settings of your device and to which source youre sound is send.
It could for example be that your Bluetooth headset is connected with one of your devices and to play the sound via the device you are watching the show from you should put your 'output' channel on the device itself instead of your headphone.
Does it still not work? Please contact us via email@example.com.
Where can I ask my technical questions during the livestream?
You can ask your (technical) questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp op 06-38888511.
How does the shout-out works?
During the live event you can do a shout-out via the shout-out button. Type your message and it might appear during the show - visible for all the viewers - at the bottom of the screen.
How does the Zoom link work?
1. During the stream you can click on the Zoom button on the right side of your screen (when full-screen mode is off).
2. As a viewer you can be shown in the show and you will have the possibility to interact with the artists present in the studio.
How does the poll works?
1. During the stream a poll could be started.
2. Click on the poll icon and choose out of the two options given.
3. The result of the poll will be anounced during the stream
How does the Bingo works?
During a livestream you can join Bingo by:
1. Click the button 'bingo' to activate your bingo card (close full screen mode, buttons will appear on the right side of your screen.
2. To take part you will have to fill in your phone number and your name so we are able to contact you when you've won.
3. During the stream several bingo numbers will appear. Fill these ones in on your card.
4. As soon as you've filled in all the numbers on your card you can click: BINGO (this button will appear automatically)
5. Click on this button, your card will be checked. When you were the first one to win, we will try to contact you to send you a price as soon as possible.
How does the quiz works?
1. During the stream multiple choice questions can pop-up.
2. Close full screen mode and buttons on the right side of the screen will appear.
3. Click on the quiz icon and answer the question.
4. You will instantly get to see if you answered the question right or wrong.